1. L. Ma, S. Xu, C. Wang, H. Wang, S. Zou, M. Su, Electrically modulated localized surface plasmon around self-assembled monolayer covered nanoparticles, Langmuir 2017, 1, 22.
2. S. Hou, M. Wang, S. Guo, M. Su, Photo-thermally driven refreshable microactuators based on graphene oxide doped paraffin materials, Applied Materials Interface 2017, 9, 26476.
3. Z. Zhu, M. Su, Polydopamine nanoparticles for combined chemo- and photothermal cancer therapy, Nanomaterials, 2017, 7, 160.
4. C. Wang, X. Zhang, M. Su, Synthesis and thermal stability of Field’s alloy nanoparticles and nanofluid, Materials Letters 2017, 205, 6.
5. S. Hou, R. Huo, M. Su, High throughput integrated thermal characterization with non-contact optical calorimetry, Review of Scientific Instruments 2017, 88, 104902.
6. L. Ma, S. Yuan, S. Xu, M. Su, Intercalator-induced oscillatory vibration of DNA modified micro-cantilever, Sensor Letters 2017, in press.
7. J. Xia, M. Su, Chip-scale alignment of long DNA nanofibers on patterned self-assembled monolayer, Lab on a Chip 2017, 17, 3234.
8. Y. Qiu, D. Ning, P. Zhang, S. Curly, Y. Qiao, L. Ma, M. Su, Three-dimensional micro-tissues as in vitro model for personalized radiation therapy, Analyst 2017, 142, 3605.
9. W. Zheng, S. Hou, M. Su, Laser induced rapid decontamination of aromatic compound from porous soil simulant, Journal of Applied Physics 2017, 122, 083106.
10. Y. Qiao, Y. Zhou, T. Xiao, Z. Zhang, L. Ma, M. Su, G. Suo, Evaluating single cell DNA damage induced by enhanced radiation on gold nanofilm patch, Applied Materials and Interface 2017, 9, 36525.
11. J. Deng, S. Xu, W. Hu, X. Xun, L. Zheng, M. Su, Tumor targeted stealthy and degradable bismuth nanoparticles for enhanced X-ray radiation therapy, Biomaterials 2017, 154, 24.
12. R. Mohammed, O. Mesalhy, M. L. Elsayed, M. Su, L. Chow, Revisiting the adsorption equilibrium equations of silica gel/water for adsorption cooling applications, International J. Refrigeration 2017, in press.
13. J. Xia, Y. Qiu, X. Xun, L. Ma, J. Guan, M. Su, Single cell patterning for high throughput sub-cellular toxicity assay, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2017, in press.
1. S. Hou, A. Zhang, M. Su, Biological sensing with nanomaterials, Nanomaterials 2016, 6, 58.
2. D. Ning, B. Duong, G. Thomas, Y. Qiao, L. Ma, Q. Wen, M. Su, Mechanical and morphological analysis of cancer cells on nanostructured substrates, Langmuir 2016, 32, 2718.
3. L. Ma, Y. Qiao, X. Xun, J. An, M. Su, Predicting efficacy of anticancer drugs using single cell HaloChip assay, Analyst 2016, 141, 2454.
4. L. Ma, Y. Qiao, R. Jones, N. Singh, and M. Su, Single cell HaloChip assay on paper for personalized medicine, Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 2016, 408, 7753.
5. A. Paro, M. Hossain, T. J. Webster, and M. Su, Monte Carlo and numeric simulations in nanoparticle enhanced radiation therapy, Int. J. Nanomedicines 2016, 11, 4735.
6. S. K. Ng, L. Ma, Y. T. Qiu, X. Xun, T. J. Webster, M. Su, Enhancing radiation therapy with cell penetrating peptide modified gold nanoparticles, Austin J. Biomed. Eng. 2016, 3, 1033.
7. S. Hou, W. Zheng, B. Duong, M. Su, All-optical decoder for rapid and noncontact readout of thermal barcodes, J. Phys. Chem. C 2016, 120, 22110.
8. L. Jiao, M. Su, L. Chen, Y. Wang, H. Zhu, H. Dai, Natural cellulose nanofibers as sustainable enhancers in construction cement, PLoS One 2016, 11, e0168422.
1. L. Liu, Y. P. Zhu, M. Su, Z. Y. Yuan, Metal-free carbonaceous materials as promising heterogeneous catalysts, ChemCatChem 2015, 7, 2765.
2. M. Wang, B. Duong, M. Su, In-product barcoding of agrochemical products with phase change nanoparticles, Nanomaterials, 2015, 5, 1810.
3. C. Wang, A. Sun, Y. Qiao, P. Zhang, L. Ma, M. Su, Cationic surface modification of gold nanoparticles for enhanced cell uptake and radio-sensitization, Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2015, 3, 7372.
4. M. Wang, B. Duong, H. Fenniri, M. Su, Nanoparticle-based barcodes, Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 11240.
5. P. Zhang, Y. Qiao, J. Guan, L. Ma, and M. Su, Enhanced radiation therapy with gold nanoparticle loaded multilayer microdisks, Applied Materials and Interface 2015, 7, 4518.
6. J. An, A. Sun, Y. Qiao, and M. Su, Preventing bacterial growth on implanted device with an interfacial metallic film and penetrating X-rays, Journal of Materials Research: Biomedical Materials, 2015, 26, 68.
1. P. Zhang, Y. Qiao, C. Wang, L. Ma, and M. Su, Enhanced radiation therapy with internalized gold nanoparticles, Nanoscale 2014, 6, 10095.
2. Y. Qiao, P. Zhang, C. Wang, L. Ma, and M. Su, Reducing X-ray induced oxidative damages in fibroblasts with graphene oxide, Nanomaterials 2014, 4, 522.
3. B. Duong, H. Liu, L. Ma, and M. Su, Covert thermal barcodes based on phase change nanoparticles, Nature Scientific Reports 2014, 4, 5170.
4. B. Duong, H. Liu, C. Li, W. Deng, L. Ma, and M. Su, Printed multilayer microtaggants with phase change nanoparticles for enhanced labeling security, Applied Materials and Interface 2014, 6, 8909.
5. W. Wu, L. C. Chow, C. M. Wang, M. Su, J. P. Kizito, Jet impingement heat transfer using a Field’s alloy nanoparticle–HFE7100 slurry, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 2014, 68, 357.
1. W. Wu, H. Bostanci, L. C. Chow, Y. Hong, S. J. Ding, M. Su, and J. P. Kizito, Jet impingement heat transfer using air-laden nanoparticles with encapsulated phase change materials, Journal of Heat Transfer 2013, 135, 052202.
2. M. Su, Multiplexed biosensing with phase change nanoparticles (invited review), Nanomedicine 2013, 8, 253.
3. Y. Luo, C. Wang, P. Peng, M. Hossain, T. Jiang, W. Fu, Y. Liao, and M. Su, Visible light mediated killing of multidrug-resistant bacteria killing using photoacid, Journal of Materials Chemistry: B 2013, 1, 997.
4. Y. Luo, M. Hossain, C. Wang, Y. Qiao, J. An, L. Ma, and M. Su, Targeted nanoparticles for enhanced X-ray radiation killing of multidrug resistant bacteria, Nanoscale 2013, 5, 687.
5. W. Wu, H. Bostanci, L. Chow, Y. Hong, C. Wang, M. Su, and J. P. Kizito, Heat transfer enhancement of PAO in micro-channel heat exchanger using nano-encapsulated phase change indium particles, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 2013, 58, 348.
1. H. Y. Deng, C. M. Wang, M. Su, and Y. Fang, Probing biochemical mechanisms of action of muscarinic M3 receptor antagonists with label-free whole cell assays, Analytical Chemistry 2012, 84, 8232.
2. M. Hossain, and M. Su, Nanoparticle location and materials dependent enhancement of X-ray radiation therapy, Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2012, 116, 23047.
3. Y. Luo, C. Wang, Y. Qiao, M. Hossain, L. Ma, and M. Su, In vitro cytotoxicity of surface modified bismuth nanoparticles, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Medicine 2012, 23, 2563.
4. Y. Hong, and M. Su, Multifunctional self-healing and self-reporting polymer composite with integrated conductive microwire networks, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces 2012, 4, 3759.
5. Y. Luo, C. Wang, M. Hossain, Y. Qiao, L. Ma, J. An, and M. Su, Three-dimensional microtissue assay for high throughput cytotoxicity of nanoparticles, Analytical Chemistry 2012, 84, 6731.
6. C. Wang, J. M. Reed, L. Ma, Y. Qiao, Y. Luo, S. Zou, J. J. Hickman, and M. Su, Biomimic light trapping silicon nanowire arrays for laser desorption/ionization of peptides, Journal of Physical Chemistry: C 2012, 116, 15415.
7. M. Hossain, Y. Luo, Z. Sun, C. Wang, M. Zhang, H. Fu, Y. Qiao, and M. Su, X-ray enabled detection and eradication of circulating tumor cells, Biosensor and Bioelectronics 2012, 38, 348.
8. Y. Luo, M. Hossain, Y. Qiao, L. Ma, and M. Su, On chip radiation biodosimeter with three dimensional microtissues, Analyst 2012, 137, 3441.
9. C. Wang, Y. Hong, M. Zhang, M. Hossain, Y. Luo, and M. Su, Thermal fingerprint of silica encapsulated phase change nanoparticles, Nanoscale 2012, 4, 3237.
10. Y. Qiao, C. Wang, M. Su, and L. Ma, Single cell DNA damage/repair assay using HaloChip, Analytical Chemistry 2012, 84, 1112.
1. J. J. Hu, Y. Hong, C. Muratore, M. Su, and A. A. Voevodin, In situ transmission electron microscopy of phase change investigation of bismuth nanoparticles, Nanoscale 2011, 3, 3700.
2. C. Wang, Z. Sun, L. Ma, and M. Su, Simultaneous detection of multiple biomarkers with several orders of concentration difference using phase change nanoparticles, Analytical Chemistry 2011, 83, 2215.
3. Y. Hong, W. Wu, J. Hu, M. Zhang, A. A. Voevodin, L. C. Chow, and M. Su, Controlling supercooling of encapsulated phase change nanoparticles for heat transfer, Chemical Physics Letters 2011, 504, 180.
4. W. Wu, H. Bostanci, L. Chow, J. S. Ding, Y. Hong, M. Su, J. P. Kizito, L. Gschwender, and E. Snyder, Jet impingement and spray cooling using slurry of nanoencapsulated phase change materials, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 2011, 54, 2715.
1. M. Hossain, C. Wang, and M. Su, Multiplexed biomarker detection using X-ray fluorescence of composition-encoded nanoparticles, Applied Physics Letters 2010, 97, 263704.
2. M. Zhang, Y. Hong, S. Ding, J. Hu, Y. Fan, A. Voevodin, and M. Su, Encapsulated nano-heat-sinks for thermal management of heterogeneous chemical reactions, Nanoscale 2010, 2, 2790.
3. C. Wang, H. Wang, L. Ma, M. Hossain, S. Zou, J. Hickman, and M. Su, Direct visualization of molecular scale chemical adsorptions on solids using plasmonic nanoparticle arrays, Sensors Actuators B-Chemical 2010, 150, 667.
4. C. Wang, M. Hossain, L. Ma, Z. Ma, J. J. Hickman, and M. Su, Highly sensitive thermal detection of thrombin using aptamer-functionalized phase change nanoparticles, Biosensors and Bioelectronics 2010, 26, 437.
5. Y. Hong, S. Ding, W. Wu, J. Hu, A. A. Voevodin, L. Gschwender, E. Snyder, L. Chow, and M. Su, Enhancing heat capacity of colloidal suspension using nanoscale encapsulated phase change materials for heat transfers, ACS Applied Materials and Interface, 2010, 2, 1685.
6. C. Wang, L. Ma, L. Chen, K. X. Chai, and M. Su, Scanning calorimetric detections of multiple DNA biomarkers contained in complex fluids using phase change nanoparticles, Analytical Chemistry 2010, 82, 1838.
7. L. Ma, C. Wang, Y. Hong, M. Zhang, and M. Su, Thermally addressed immune-sorbent assay (TAISA) using encapsulated phase change nanoparticles, Analytical Chemistry 2010, 82, 1186.
8. W. Wu, H. Bostanci, L. C. Chow, Y. Hong, M. Su, and J. Kizito, Nucleate boiling heat transfer enhancement for water and FC-72 on superhydrophilic titanium oxide nanoparticle modified surface, International Journal of Heat Transfer 2010, 53, 1773.
9. C. Wang, M. Zhang, H. Wang, S. Zou, and M. Su, Sub-nano-gram mass measurements on plasmonic nanoparticles for temperature-programmed thermal analysis, Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters 2010, 1, 79.
1. Z. Ma, Y. Hong, M. Zhang, and M. Su, Encoding and decoding nanoscale thermal barcodes for ultra-high capacity identification systems, Applied Physics Letters 2009, 95, 233101.
2. L. Ma, Y. Hong, Z. Ma, C. Kaittanis, M. Perez, and M. Su, Multiplexed highly sensitive detection of cancer biomarkers in thermal space using encapsulated phase change nanoparticles, Applied Physics Letters 2009, 95, 043701.
3. Y. Hong, Z. Ma, C. Wang, L. Ma, and M. Su, 3D assemblies of semiconductive nanowires using microscale fibrous building blocks, ACS Applied Materials and Interface 2009, 1, 251.
4. R. Tian, L. Ma, and M. Su, Electrically induced deflective amplification for adaptive sensing of chemicals, Applied Physics Letters 2009, 94, 013505.
5. Z. Wang, L. Zhou, M. Zhang, M. Su, W. Li, and K. Tao, New approach for highly active Ni2P catalyst through hydrogen-thermal treatment of nickel (II)-triphenylphosphine complex, Chemistry: an Asian Journal 2009, 4. 1794.
6. Z. Ma, Y. Hong, L. Ma, and M. Su, Superhydrophobic membranes with ordered arrays of nanospiked microchannels for water desalination, Langmuir 2009, 25, 5446.
7. Z. Ma, Y. Hong, L. Ma, Y. Ni, S. Zou, and M. Su, Curved microwell array created by diffusion-limited chemical etching of artificially engineered solids, Langmuir 2009, 25, 643.
1. Z. Ma, L. Ma, and M. Su, Engineering three-dimensional micromirror array by fiber-drawing nanomanufacturing, Advanced Materials 2008, 20, 3734.
2. Y. Han, H. Wang, M. Zhang, M. Su, W. Li, and K. Tao, Low-temperature approach to synthesize iron nitride from amorphous iron, Inorganic Chemistry 2008, 47, 1261.
3. R. Tian, N. Bhatambrekar, Y. Liao, and M. Su, Photoresponsive polyacrylamide based on grafted azodianiline, Journal of Applied Polymer 2008, 109, 3244.
4. X. Zhang, Z. Ma, Z. Yuan, and M. Su, Mass-production of vertically aligned extremely long conductive micro/nanowires using fiber drawing nanomanufacturing, Advanced Materials 2008, 20, 1310.
1. M. Su, Liquid mixing driven motions of floating macroscopic objects, Applied Physics Letters 2007, 90, 144102.
1. C. Wang, Y. Hong, L. Ma, M. Su, Solid-liquid phase change nanoparticles as thermally addressable biosensors, Biosensors Based on Nanomaterials and Nanodevices, 2013.
2. Z. Ma, Y. Hong, S. Ding, M. Zhang, M. Hossain, M. Su, Three-dimensional micro/nanomaterials generated by fiber-drawing nanomanufacturing, Three-Dimensional Nanoarchitectures, 2011.
1. M. Su, Nano based taggant systems and methods, US Patient, No. 61/881,668.
2. M. Su, L. Ma, Y. Hong, Thermo-probes, methods of making thermo-probes, and methods of detection using thermo-probes, US Patent, No. 12/931 864, 2011.
3. E. T. Mahefkey, L. Chow, M. Su, Hydrophilic particle enhanced heat exchange and method of manufacture, US Patent 8,434,225, 2013.
4. M. Su, Z. Ma, Superhydrophobic membrane distillation for water purification, US Patent, No. 0282680, 2010.
5. M. Su, T. Thundat, D. Hedden, Method and apparatus for remote sensing of molecular species at nanoscale utilizing a reverse photoacoustic effect, US Patent, No. 7 665 364, 2010.